Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hurray for the tiny ounce of time

YEs, finally, i had an ounce of time to spare to do a lil construction on my ship. The Ticonderoga is more than half done but less than 3/4 there. And so all u buggers who antcipated the progress of my ship. Here it is. The antenna has yet to be fixed, but the funnels are already done. When the weekend comes, I should be able to at worst, put in mre parts. And the very best case complete the entire construction of the structure, though that would be quite hard.

In any case, enjoy,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Notice the VLS is not up yet too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the shipyard in midday, the Seahawk and its other parts lay on the dock awaiting to be fixed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And so I hope as the sunsets on the dockyard, that construction works will increase in productivity.

On other side notes. I have got my veteran Ground Defense with the help of WT and Qap. But have gotten quite a few medals since then. And though WT has got his navy cross. MY OWN NAVY CROSS I COMING SOON, along with a pr0motion. hehe. I LOVE BF2!

Will be reviewing the tabletop game soon. :D

No comments: