Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Building in Progress...

Hi there again. Since the end of my mock exams, i decided to take a breather this weekend and having the spare time i was given, i decided to continue with making the Ticonderoga VLS cruiser. I have completed till step 15 and have left 2 remaining steps to the completion of the kit. Wif this done, i will have progress alot for military modelling projects this year.

Similar to what i have mention on my other hobby blog, i have takenan interest in improving my diorama and i have already come up wif a few ideas wif regards to my military collectibles. I will be using some new diorama i have collected and on top of tht browse around the web to search for ready-made diorama tt are in scale wif my collectibles.

As for the model ship pictures i have, i will most definitely post my good ones to Modelwarships.com for viewing and perhaps get more fans and peeps to see my webbie. :) The amazing hobby blogs of which many tags but so lil visitors. I do sincerely wanna increase my hits on my blogs and will be more active in the Modelwarship forums as a starter.

And so while i prepare for my next batch of feautres for the remaining year, I will be continuing on my Ticonderoga VLS Cruiser which i will eventually brand its ship name. And soon after, continue wif my other vehicles and remaining projects.

Till the next time. Im signing off today :D

No comments: