Friday, March 14, 2008

The Start of the 2008 Compendium

And so as i finish my last catalogue of pics taken wif josh. I will continue now wif the new batch that Josh and I have taken when we met up again during the hol last 2007. And with regards to the pics, i must say, the picture dynamic is getting better ontop of making more nicer perspective shot.

So without furthur ado, here is my first pic which is a really nice perspective one of a squad of DSHCC Marine soldiers witht he bright sky background behind them. Making them silouettes and having the whole "Band of Brother" theme to it.

Modern Band of Brothers

A real nice pic arranged by Josh and I and it took us a while to get it to the right sharpness and detail.

This figures are from the Battlefield Evolution Set which I bought and Josh gave to me from the US. Awesome Figures and great details for something of tht scale which is 1/72.

Onto news down here, I am still in the midst of making the Mig 29, but i am also busy being a study freak and a party animal. So theres hardly anytime left to do my project. But i will get on to it soon. Thats for sure.. Now its time to get drunken like a sailor.. and party like a soldier ;)

OUT

No comments: