Monday, October 12, 2009

Harriers Veering off

Two Harrier II on a flyby The AV8Bs making a hard right.

Hi there. This week, its still the AV8Bs.
Its funny. Me and Josh were just coming up with better ways to shoot the two harrier jets. But i guess after 13 years into Modern Military Models and also enjoying the beauty of detail and improving on the modelling side, i am not really satisfied with the picture as compared to our others.

What do you guys think?

Problem is, to make better detailed Micro Machine pictures, I will have to paint it over and put in my extra detail. Furthermore, Model kits and other collectibles take a long time to make it into an awesome sculpt.

But like they say. No Pain.. No Gain.

Regardless of it, I hope U like the pictures i have served up for you. I noe the entries are a bit bla dee bla bla.

But now, i will pass the time to Josh to feature one last closeup on the AV8B and many more cool stuff.

On a sidenote, the integration to an UBER hobby Blog will come soon. And hopefully, it will attract more of you guys and also be a good place for ppl who take interest in these stuff. As for modelling progress on my side, I have done nothing because I have nothing with me in KL.
That is because I am pretty sure I cannot accomplished anything during this period and hence i did not bring any equipment or models to do during this few weeks.

Im off to Kill my exams.

Till the next time, Stay tuned and enjoy reading.

Cheers

No comments: