Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Ticonderoga VLS Cruiser

And once again, another great view of the CG-90 DSS Lake. This is a front view of the ship on the sea. The Colour code is done wif as much close resemblance as the real one. Took quite a while and some great help from Joshua in the setup of this great pic.



I must say the ship looks great and all. With a good application of acrylic paint, i have made one of my best Naval Warship pieces. I guess my skills have improved as many have said and i will be making a new batch of ships to upgrade my fleet. With at least 1-2 more Ticonderoga VLS Cruiser and 2 more Arliegh Burke Destroyers to replace my Old Ticonderoga and Spruance Class Destroyers, the sight of the models in better diorama will be an astouding sight to see :D.

Onto other great news. My submission of my pictures to www.modelwarships.com has been successful. Both my Ticonderoga VLS Cruiser and the Adelaide Class Frigate alongside with the Sovremenny Class Destroyer has been approve and shall be featured in the website next next week.

So till the next pictures of the DSS Lake (which will be even better). Stay Nerdy!

Falling out!

No comments: